My therapeutic qualification as a Humanistic Integrative therapist, opens up the possibility to work together by drawing on a range of therapeutic models enabling me to appropriately respond to your needs.
This is carried out within an empathic, non-judgemental and confidential relationship.
My first degree in Psychology led onto my training in Psychological Counselling at City University in 1997.
I have a specialist qualification in Bereavement counselling and Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling. Additionally, CBT cert’ from Bristol University (UWE).
I adhere to the framework laid down by the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) code of ethics and framework for good practice.
I am also committed to ongoing professional development.
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- BACP Accredited counsellor/ psychotherapist
- BACP registered
- Graduate member of British Psychological Society
- Advanced Diploma: Humanistic Integrative Counselling
- Diploma: Humanistic Integrative Counselling
- BSc Hons Psychology
- Post Graduate Certificate in Psychological Counselling (City University)
- IAPT – counselling for Depression – Specialist counsellor for Depression
- Loss and Bereavement – training qualification with Cruse Bereavement Service
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy – certificated through Bristol University
- Working with Survivors of Sexual Abuse
- Understanding Couples (Tavistock & Portman Clinic training)
- ‘Essential Supervision Skills’ BPS Approved Certificate in Clinical Supervision
- ‘Essential Supervision Skills Level 2’ British Pyschological Society Approved